Monday, June 7, 2010

A message from the store's new director!

MIFA Store customers,

It is an absolute pleasure to serve as manager of The MIFA Store. My husband and I recently moved to Memphis from our home state of Iowa, and we are so happy to have found our home here. Previously, I was the director of The Antique Car Museum of Iowa, and I have worked primarily for nonprofits since college. However, The MIFA Store is a wonderful fit for me—I have been a thrift store fanatic since I was 13 years old, and I have plenty of ideas for improving your shopping experience. We have LOTS of new merchandise, and I've had a blast giving the store a makeover. I love meeting our customers and getting your feedback, please stop in and see me!

Amy Hoyt
Director, The MIFA Store

Check out our specials today and some changes in the store:
  • Through Tuesday, June 8, plants are $3 per flat or $.50 each. Get them while you can!
  • We now have a clearance rack, with new items added daily.
  • We've slashed prices on books and media - $1 hardcover, $.75 paperback, $.50 children's, $.50 magazines, $2 DVDs, $2 VHS, $1 tapes/records/CDs, and $.50 cassette tapes.
Come see us between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. at 910 Vance Ave.!

No comments: